Would you like your school or group to receive paperback copies of my books at wholesale cost (what I pay for them)? Would you like your group to get my ebooks for free? Awesome! I would like those things too. Just send me an email and we can make that happen! Seriously. No strings attached.
Discussion Questions for The Light
Below are some discussion questions for The Light, feel free to add your own. Spoiler alert – Stop reading now if you haven’t read The Light.
- Which character did you identify with the most?
- Was there a character you wished was in your family? Why, what about this character would add to your life?
- Bria and Sara are running from their pasts. Can you relate to this? How has running affected each of them? How has it affected you?
- Who are the people in your life that you would want by your side if the world turned upside down? Why?
- Think about the Page family it is large and mulit-generational. How does their faith shape their family? How does their family shape their interactions with the world?
- How does your faith shape your family? How does your family shape your interactions with the world?
- What was your favorite scene in the book?
- What scene was most intense for you?
- Do you think Jonah would accept Bria if he knew she’d had an abortion?
- Should Bria tell him? Why or why not?
- How does Bria’s past shape her present?
- Towards the end of the book Bria’s dad, Holt, apologizes to her. Do you think he had anything to apologize for?
- Do you think The Light portrays a realistic example of what life would be like after an EMP? Why or why not?
- How would you be different if the world as you knew it fell away?
If you would like to download the discussion questions just click on the link:
I would be happy to join your discussion! Fill out the contact information below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can schedule a good time to chat.